Graco strollers come in different models and designs. So we must consider this when learning how to fold or unfold these strollers. But generally, you can do it with a few steps.
Firstly, you need to engage the brakes usually located on the back wheels. Retract the canopy by pulling it toward the handlebar. Ensure that all accessories are removed and then release the frame’s locking mechanism. Now, you can push the handle toward the front to fold the stroller.
These folding instructions may vary depending on the Graco stroller model you’re using. So here is a compilation of the most popular designs. Check out these different designs to find out how to fold them!
How to Fold Graco Strollers
Your Graco stroller can be very easy to fold. You’ll only need to follow a few instructions depending on the model you are using. Check out these popular models and their folding instructions.
On a Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller
The Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller comes with easy-to-follow instructions. If you need a unique stroller that is easy to use, you’ll love this model. This design allows parents to fold the stroller using one hand quickly. You don’t have to spend several minutes while storing the stroller away.
Just like other Graco strollers, this unit has a unique FastAction system. It is versatile and easy to use.
To fold your Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First, you need to engage the button on the handlebar.
- Step 2: Now, fold the stroller down
- Step 3: Once you fold the stroller, the storage latch will engage. When this happens, grab the unit’s carrying strap and take it with you anywhere.
On a Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller
The Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller is another excellent model for your little ones. The comfort experienced by using this unit is incredible. You can easily navigate tight spaces thanks to its multi-position reclining seat, swivel wheel, and suspension system.
This stroller model is very easy to carry. So, if you need a lightweight model, you would love to get your hands on this unit.
To easily fold the Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Grab the thumb switch on the handlebar and slide it in the opposite direction.
- Step 2: Once you have done this, grab the lever on the handle and pull it upwards.
- Step 3: Now, you need to push down on the handlebar. Keep pushing until the stroller locks into a folded position.
- Step 4: Once you hear a “snap” sound, it means that the stroller is locked. You can now carry it around.
Graco FastAction Fold Sport Travel System
The Graco FastAction system is a very convenient feature found in many of the manufacturer’s newer models. It makes the stroller easy to use and is a feature loved by many users.
Like many other Graco strollers, you can fold the Graco FastAction told sports travel system within a few seconds. That is why it is one of the best strollers for traveling.
This stroller model also comes with plenty of storage, thereby providing room for many essentials. Many parents love this feature.
To fold the Graco FastAction Fold Sport Travel System, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Check the pocket under your infant’s seat and grab onto the fold-or-unfold strap located there.
- Step 2: While using the handlebar to bend your stroller in half, pull the belt upwards.
- Step 3: Keep pulling until you hear a “snap” sound. When this happens, it means that the locking mechanism has been engaged.
- Step 4: You can now carry the stroller.
Graco NimbleLite Stroller
The Graco NimbleLite Stroller is one of the most affordable high-quality options on the market. This stroller model is perfect for families who are always moving around. Apart from its affordability, many fell in love with this model because it is lightweight. Weighing no more than 15 pounds, Graco NimbleLite is very easy to carry around.
It comes with a parent’s tray and cup holders. The NimbleLite Stroller allows you to attach any Graco car seat to the stroller in a single movement.
To fold the Graco NimbleLite stroller, you should follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First of all, you must remove the baby car seat and make sure the brakes are locked.
- Step 2: Press the buttons located on any side of the frame of your stroller.
- Step 3: Rotate the handle down. This will fold down the top half of the unit.
- Step 4: Now, you need to push the handlebars until the stroller makes a snapping sound. When you hear the sound, it means that the storage latch is engaged.
Graco Modes Pramette Stroller
The Graco Modes Pramette Stroller has an aesthetic design, which is why many people love it. If you need a stroller that you can use throughout all stages of a baby’s life, you should get this one. With its three-in-one design, this stroller can transition from a baby carrier to a bassinet and a toddler stroller.
What an amazing stroller! It also allows you to choose whether you want to place your baby to face the front or back.
To fold the Graco Modes Pramette Stroller, you need to follow the steps below.
- Step 1: First of all, you must shut the canopy and bring out the car seat, if it is currently installed.
- Step 2: Ensure that the lock brakes are engaged before sliding the button on the handlebar. Then squeeze the handle.
- Step 3: Now, you will need to push the handle down and allow the stroller to fold.
- Step 4: When the storage latch has been engaged, you will hear a snapping sound.
Graco Trax Jogger Travel System
If you love to exercise regularly and lead a healthy life, the Graco Trax Jogger Travel System might be the perfect stroller for you. This stroller model is versatile and makes it easy to carry your baby around. You won’t have to push a bulky stroller while running errands or taking a jog.
The model provides many different ways in which your little ones can ride the car seat. It also features a lot of outdoor-friendly capabilities such as a breathable mesh and a UV50-rated canopy. However, folding this unit can be as easy as bringing it out for a morning jog.
To fold the Graco Trax Jogger Travel System, you need to follow the below-given steps.
- Step 1: First of all, you must remove the car seat and lock the brakes.
- Step 2: Slide the button on the top of the handlebar and then rotate the handle forward then push it down.
- Step 3: Ensure that the storage latch has been engaged. It should automatically work once you fold the unit down.
What Do I Consider When Folding A Stroller?
There are some key considerations to know while folding your stroller. They include:
- No Obstructions: ensure that there are no obstructions before you fold the stroller. Things like straps or fabric can stop the stroller from folding. If you encounter issues like collapsing the stroller, check the basket underneath to ensure that it’s empty.
- Safety: You must consider your child’s safety before you even begin the process of folding the stroller. Ensure that the child is away from the stroller. Watch out for your child’s fingers and yours during the process.
- Lubrication: sometimes, you may notice that the catches and joints in the stroller are seized. This often occurs when the stroller has been parked outside for a while. In this case, you should apply a lubricant and get the stroller moving again. You should consult your user manual to find out the right product for your stroller.
- Make sure the stroller is dry: Before you fold and store the stroller, you should ensure that it is not wet or damp. If the stroller is damp, use a towel to wipe it and dry it outside before storing it. This way, you will avoid the growth of mold or mildew.
- Please don’t force it: Sometimes, when you try to fold your stroller, it may not hold properly. Please do not force it because you may cause more damage in the process.
- Warped frame: if you notice a kink or bent metal catches in the stroller, straighten them out using pliers. You can also straighten the frame to enable easy folding.
Graco strollers are quite popular and often easy to handle. Collapsing these strollers is not a challenging task. It only requires a few steps that can be performed within a few seconds. We hope that the steps above have helped you to fold your Graco stroller model!