The Urbini Omni Plus Travel System includes a versatile stroller, an Urbini Sonti car seat, and the Sonti car seat compatible base. This travel system has many great features, all to be had at an affordable price.
The Omni Travel System bundles three necessities into one awesome package, a stroller, a car seat, and a base. The stroller found in the Omni is unique to the travel system.
Though the Urbini Reversi and Swiftli strollers do accept the Urbini Sonti car seat, they are not identical to the Omni stroller.
The car seat, an Urbini Sonti, has many nice features including multi-position harness straps (shoulder and waist) and a crotch strap. It also has a four-position recline and a colorized level indicator.
This car seat is crash tested and has an impact-absorbing foam to provide your little one with a safe ride.
The base for the Sonti provides clearly labeled belt paths for simple installation. One notable feature is the extra-grip lock off to ensure a secure connection to your vehicle. The base offers LATCH connectors or can be installed with a seat belt.
The car seat easily clicks onto the Sonti base and can be removed with the compression of a button. Then, the car seat can be easily attached to your Omni stroller thanks to car seats included adapters.
Your little one can easily be transferred from your vehicle to your stroller all without having to remove them from the car seat.
The Omni Plus stroller is very versatile and functional. It does accept the Sonti car seat, but it can be used without a car seat as well. The stroller seat offers a variety of positions; it can be rear-facing, forward-facing, or converted to a carriage/bassinet.
As a rear-facing or forward-facing seat, it can be tilted to a variety of different reclines to keep your little one comfortable. As a bassinet, it provides a sheltered and cozy place for your child to sleep or relax.
Additionally, parents love that it provides a clean and flat space to tend to their little one, including performing diaper changes.
The stroller can accommodate children up to fifty pounds so you can continue using it long after your baby’s outgrown the bassinet.
Once your child is beyond the infant stage, the forward-facing/rear-facing stroller seat keeps them secure due to its five-point adjustable harness and padded inserts. The foam-padded handlebar provides extra security and a place for children to hold on should they desire.
It can be easily unhinged with a button when you want to remove your child from the seat.
Additional stroller features that cater to parents are the adjustable three-position handle, a parent cup holder, and a storage basket.
A large retractable canopy protects your child from the sun as well as any inclement weather. The canopy also has a small peek-a-boo opening so parents can look in and check on their child.
All of these wonderful characteristics may lead you to believe that this stroller is bulky, but it is surprisingly lightweight.
The Omni Plus stroller’s four wheels allow for smooth handling and turning. The swivel wheels can be locked when you are walking over rough terrain.
The addition of two-foot brakes, one for the front wheels and one for the back wheels, allow parents to safely park the stroller without fear of it rolling away.
Whether your child is a few months old or a few years, the Urbini Omni Plus Travel System will give you the versatility and functionality you require for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- The Omni Plus 3-in-1 includes a stroller, car seat, and car seat base
- The car seat is a rear facing car seat accommodating children 4 pounds to 32 pounds
- The stroller has three seat positions: bassinet, rear-facing, and forward-facing
- The car seat comes with adapters that allow it to connect to the stroller seamlessly
- Stroller Features: Stroller is designed for child up to 50 lbs Multi-position tilt reclining seat 5-point harness with comfort pads 2-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window 3-position adjustable foam handle Removable arm bar Roomy storage basket Parent cup holder Reversible stroller seat: forward- or rear-facing Stroller converts to carriage mode 6-3/8" rear EVA wheels 5-5/8" front EVA wheels
- Sonti Infant Car Seat Features: Rear-facing only, for newborns 4-35 lbs up to 32" 5-point harness with comfort pads Energy-absorbing foam surround Contoured body support Removable preemie insert Lightweight design Extra-grip lock-off for secure installation 5-position adjustable base
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.84 x 26.38 x 44.09 Inches
- Rear-facing only
- The child must weigh between 4lbs and 32lbs
- The child must measure 32 inches or less
- The stroller can accommodate children weighing up to 50lbs.
- The stroller can be used by children measuring up to 32 inches in height
- Multi-position straps and recline
- Secure extra-grip lock-off included with the base
- Padded infant/preemie insert
- Stroller accepts the Urbini Sonti car seat when used with the included adapters
- Seat converts from a bassinet to a rear-facing or forward-facing seat
- Multi-position recline seat when used in the rear-facing or forward-facing positions
- The canopy provides coverage down to the child’s knees
- The stroller includes a storage basket, a parent cup holder, and a three-position adjustable handle
- Seat weight: 7.2lbs, 18.74lbs with base
- Seat height: 31.18”
- Seat depth: 17.52”
- Listed seat width: 16.73”
- The car seat expiration is six years after its date of manufacture
- Length: 22.64”
- Width: 20.87”
- Height: 34.65”
- Weight: 44.79lbs
- The stroller does not have a date of expiration listed
Omni Plus 3-in-1 Travel System
- Includes a car seat, base, and a stroller in one package
- Easy to transport due to compact folding
- Dual brakes that lock both the front wheels and back wheels
- Can be used with the Sonti car seat, as a bassinet stroller, or a toddler stroller
- Swivel wheels can be locked in place for use on difficult terrain
- Available in a plethora of colors including blue, black, raspberry fizz, heather grey, red and pink
- Fabric cannot be removed from the stroller or car seat, they are spot clean only
- Fabric may be a bit scratchy or rough
- Occasionally, the wheels will lock during use
- The car seat adapters can be difficult to slide into the stroller slot receivers
- The storage compartment is not exceptionally large
The Urbini Omni Plus Travel System Vs Evenflo Sibby Travel System
The Urbini product line and the Evenflo product line are both produced by parent company Goodbaby International. Therefore, it is no surprise that the Urbini Omni Plus Travel System 3 in 1 and the Evenflo Sibby Travel System are comparable.
Like the Omni Plus, the Sibby includes a stroller, a car seat (the Lite Max 35), and a car seat base. The car seat accommodates children ranging from 4 pounds to 35 pounds.
The stroller can be used by children weighing up to fifty pounds. These weight and height ranges are similar, however, the Urbini Sonti car seat has an upper weight limit of 32 pounds instead of 35.
The car seats share many characteristics such as an adjustable base, a multi-position harness and recline, a removable infant insert and a belt lock-off in the base. The strollers share many similarities as well.
Both strollers have locking wheels, a parent cup-holder, a two-position canopy, and a five-point harness. Furthermore, each stroller folds down with the push of a button and/or the release of a lever. Finally, both the Omni stroller and Sibby stroller are rather lightweight.
The Evenflo Sibby possesses a few different features than the Urbini Omni. These include sport handles (two unconnected grips instead of one adjustable handle bar), a larger storage compartment, a removable ride-along board for siblings, and a three-position footrest.
Unlike the Urbini Omni, the Evenflo Sibby’s color choices are more limited. The available colors are Raspberry, Grey, charcoal, Mineral Grey, and Highline Grey.
The Urbini Omni Plus is a cheaper option than the Evenflo Sibby, and this was the goal of the Urbini line. Goodbaby International desired to offer parents a great stroller with many features at a lower price point.
The two travel systems share a great number of similarities and only a few differences. With one of the most notable distinctions being price, parents can choose which system suits their budget.
- Similar weight and height restrictions on the stroller
- Both car seats have an adjustable base, harness, and recline
- Each car seat base has an extra-grip lock off
- Both seats have a removable infant insert
- The strollers each have locking wheels, a cup holder, a canopy, and a five-point harness
- Both strollers can be collapsed with the use of a button or lever and are lightweight
- The Sibby car seat upper weight limit is 35 pounds while the Omni Plus is 32 pounds
- The Sibby stroller has dual sport handles
- The Omni Plus stroller has a smaller storage basket
- The Sibby stroller has a removable ride along board for siblings and an adjustable footrest
- The Omni Plus travel system is available in more color choices
- The Evenflo Sibby travel system is slightly more expensive
Unfortunately, the Omni Plus Travel System’s compatibility is limited. There are no known adapters produced that allow the stroller to accept a car seat produced by another manufacturer.
Who Is Urbini?
The brand Urbini is a tier of the large corporation entitled Goodbaby International. Goodbaby is an international company located in Shanghai. Goodbaby owns and produces a variety of other infant and child-centered companies. One of the most recognizable companies under their umbrella is Evenflo.
Urbini products are manufactured for and sold at Walmart exclusively. The goal of the Urbini line was to offer parents great products at low prices.
Many parents love the versatility and ease of the Omni Plus 3 in 1 travel system. You rarely see a stroller that converts to a bassinet at such a low price point. The addition of features that are typically accessories purchased at an extra cost, such as a parent cup holder, is pleasantly surprising.
A few of the concerns parents have with the Omni Plus system have to do with the wheels and the simplicity of attaching the car seat. Occasionally, the wheels have been known to randomly lock up. While these locking wheels will likely not pose any danger to your child they can be a nuisance.
Finally, some parents had difficulty attaching the car seat to the stroller without the help of another adult. As the car seat connectors have to be slid into the two stroller receiver slots, it can be difficult to line them up properly if your child is moving inside of the car seat.
Overall, parents find the Omni Plus 3 in 1 travel system a great deal for a car seat, base, and stroller. The compatibility of the three products together and their versatility is highly praised.
- The conversion options of the stroller
- The easy transition from car to stroller with the use of the car seat adapters
- The wide range of features
- The wheels occasionally will lock-up
- The car seat adapters may be difficult to slide into place if your child is moving in the seat
Recall and Solution
There have been no recalls for either the Urbini Sonti car seat or the Omni Plus 3 in 1 Travel System.
The Urbini Sonti car seat was first manufactured in 2015. Its expiration date is six years after the manufacture date. This date can be found on the car seat label and the owner’s manual.
The Omni Plus Travel System stroller does not have a listed expiration date.
There are a few accessories that can be found online that fit the Urbini Omni Plus Travel System components. The Urbini company itself does not produce any accessories.
1. Rain Cover.
This rain shield will keep your little one dry in inclement weather. It securely attaches to the sides of your stroller with velcro and drapes over the canopy and down to the lower wheels. The rain shield has two ventilation windows composed of mesh. It is listed as being compatible with all Urbini strollers but may not accommodate the stroller when in the bassinet position.
- Contains two small mesh windows providing air for child
- Seals up with velcro at the sides
- Approx. 4'x 4' ft. when fully spread out or placed over stroller
2. Baby Stroller Organizer Bag.
As the Urbini has a single unit handlebar, it is compatible with this stroller organizer bag. Parents who find the stroller storage basket a little too small can now have extra room to keep their items. This bag has a large pocket with magnetic closure, a front zip pocket, two cup holders, a large rear mesh pocket, and finally a small removable pouch. Never misplace your phone, wallet, or little ones precious pacifiers again!
- More Pockets and Multifunction: It has two insulated cup holders for most cups or bottles and well keep warm, the center compartment with a magnetic flap for keeping formula, snacks, wipes and more, the front of the organizer contains two slim pockets and one removable pouch for your phone or wallet, while the back has a large foldable mesh pocket for baby diapers, clothes, more multifunction.
- Universal Fit: Lekebaby stroller organizer bag fit for most stroller bars and handles like Uppababy Vista, Jogger Baby Strollers, Lightweight Baby Strollers, Standard Baby Strollers, Pram Strollers, Baby Stroller Travel Systems, or Umbrella stroller
- Simple to Install: The stroller organizer bag features two thick straps that fit around the stroller handles. It attaches quickly to any umbrella or bar stroller with its loop straps. and its Velcro sides are strong enough to hold the weight of the items and keep everything in place whether you’re running, walking, or braving a crowd
How much does the Urbini Omni stroller weight?
Assembled, the stroller included in the Omni Plus Travel System weighs 44.79 pounds.
How do I adjust my Urbini stroller?
The Urbini stroller can be adjusted with either a button, lever, or release depending on the transition you are attempting to make. All of these adjustments can be found in the owner’s manual provided or online.
How do I clean my Urbini stroller?
The fabric of the Urbini stroller is not removable. It can only be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Bleach or detergent should never be used on the stroller fabric.
How heavy is the Urbini Reversi stroller?
The Urbini Reversi (not the stroller included in the Omni Plus Travel System) is 21.2 pounds.
The Urbini Omni Plus 3-in-1 Travel System is a great deal for parents as it includes all of the necessities, a stroller, car seat, and base, in one package. It has many features often only seen in higher end models, such as the stroller bassinet conversion.
Urbini’s commitment to quality and safety at an affordable price make this travel system a robust choice. It will keep your child comfortable and safe while catering to parents needs and desires.
Last update on 2019-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API