Three recline options make it possible for your baby to lean back or lie down entirely. With the Nuna Pepp Stroller, you can take your little one on adventures in comfort, style, and ease.
The Nuna Pepp Stroller is a lightweight luxury stroller for infants and small children. The stroller has a sleek, chic design with several color options.
- The Specs
- Best and Most Unique Features
- Other Great Features
- Compare Nuna Pepp vs. Nuna Pepp Next
- Nuna Pepp vs. Nuna Tavo
- Colors and Models
- Installation and Removal
- Safety Ratings
- Customer Reviews
- What We Like
- What We Don’t Like
- Matching Accessories
- The Nuna Pepp Rain Cover
- The Nuna Pepp Liner
- The Nuna Pepp Dream Drape
- The Nuna Pepp Footmuff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Do We Love the Nuna Pepp?
This stroller has a super versatile Nuna Pepp Stroller Adapter. The adapter makes the stroller compatible with the infant car seats Nuna PIPA, the Cybex Aton, the Nuna Pepp & Pipa Travel System, the Nuna Pepp Luxx, the Maxi-Cosi Prezi, and the Maxi-Cosi Mico.
- This stroller is suitable for babies from birth to 50 lbs
- The dimensions of the Nuna Pepp Stroller are 21 x 17.25 x 10.25 inches
- The stroller weighs 19 lbs
Best and Most Unique Features
- Three-Position Recline. With three different recline options, you have the ability to adjust the seat until your child is perfectly comfortable.
- The seat is made out of certified Oeko-Tex fabric. This is a top-quality material that is super plush and eco-friendly. The fabric is toxin and chemical-free.
- Folds to a backpack size. The Nuna Pepp stroller boasts a nice, compact fold. In a few steps, the stroller is flat and ready to store, in taxis, airplanes, trunks, and the like.
- Three to five-point harness. The harness can be altered from three to five points, to accommodate.
- Progressive suspension technology. The back wheels of this stroller boast progressive suspension technology, which creates the ideal smooth ride.
- Accessories. This stroller comes with several handy accessories! These include the Nuna Pepp rain cover, the Nuna Pepp seat liner, the Nuna Pepp dream drape, and the Nuna Pepp footmuff.
- One-hand open. For the busy parent, a stroller that can be opened with one hand is indispensable. In just moments, you can have the stroller set up and your child securely strapped in.
Other Great Features
- Calf support. The Nuna Pepp Stroller places great importance on keeping your little one comfy. To this end, it includes two-position adjustable calf support.
- Height adjustable handlebar. The handlebars of the Nuna Pepp Stroller can be adjusted to 37 to 41 inches from the ground, as you require. Whether you are tall, average height, or more petite, you may customize the stroller as you need to.
- Standalone fold. Once you have folded this stroller up, it will stand up by itself. This is convenient for closet-storage, resting on a wall, and the like.
- Quick-release. With a click-release button, you can remove your little one from the stroller immediately. This is for emergency situations, or if you are simply in a hurry.
- Rear-wheel braking system. Stop the stroller with a single touch, with powerful rear-wheel brakes. Lock and stop in front of traffic, to avoid bumps in the path, etc. with ease. The brake is even flipflop-friendly and requires minimal elbow grease to activate.
- Front swivel wheels. The Nuna Pepp Stroller has swivel wheels in the front for maximum maneuverability. For rougher paths where you will want the wheels to stay still, these also possess a brake.
Compare Nuna Pepp vs. Nuna Pepp Next
The Nuna Pepp and Nuna Pepp Next are from the same brand, Nuna, and have a lot in common.
- Swiveling front wheels
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Both have several premium accessories available
- Both come with car seat adapters
There are also some key differences between the Nuna Pepp And the Nuna Pepp Next.
- The Nuna Pepp Next costs $50 more than the Nuna Pepp
- The Nuna Pepp has a more compact fold (31.3″L x 21.9″W x 11″H vs 36.8″L x 22″W x 18.5″H)
- The Nuna Pepp Next has a bigger basket (10 instead of 8 inches wide)
- The Nuna Pepp comes in Graphite Gray, Night Black, and Blackberry Purple, whereas the Nuna Pepp Next is available in just Caviar Black and Frost Gray
- The Nuna Pepp Next comes with a tray. The Nuna Pepp has one as an add-on available
Nuna Pepp vs. Nuna Tavo
The Nuna Pepp and Nuna Tavo are from the same brand, Nuna, and have a lot in common.
- Calf support
- Swiveling front wheels
- Wheel suspension
- Both strollers have comparable dimensions
There are also some key differences between the Nuna Pepp And the Nuna Pepp Tavo.
- Several premium accessories for the Nuna Pepp are available
- When folded, the Nuna Pepp stands by itself but does not function as a trolley
- The Nuna Pepp Tavo has more recline options
- The Nuna Pepp Tavo does not need an adapter to connect to car seats and the like. The Nuna Pepp does require one
- The Nuna Pepp Tavo folds into a trolley but does not stand by itself
- The Nuna Pepp Tavo weighs 4 pounds more than the Nuna Pepp
Colors and Models
The Nuna Pepp Stroller was designed in several color options: Blackberry Purple, Night Black, and Graphite Gray. Red and blue options are also sometimes available.
Installation and Removal
To open the Nuna Pepp Stroller, simply grab the hood and pull up. The stroller will then lift and snap into place in one quick and easy motion.
To fold the Nuna Pepp Stroller, unclip the hood, pull it back, and lean it forward until both hooks are on the inside of the pushchair. Release both of the catches, push the handle in, then lock them back off. Unlock the safety catches, fold down, and strap the velcro around the catch.
The Nuna Pepp Stroller meets or exceeds the ASTM safety standards. This stroller is JPMA certified as well.
The Nuna Pepp Stroller includes a one-year warranty.
No parts of the Nuna Pepp Stroller are machine washable. Only the Nuna Pepp seat liner accessory is. However, you may clean the frame, the fabric, and the plastic parts with a gentle soap. To keep your Nuna Pepp Stroller running its best, regularly remove the dirt from the wheels with water. Do not use bleach.
Customers praise the Nuna Pepp Stroller for its lightweight qualities and its smooth and easy ride. They also like that the stroller can be folded simply.
The big brake pad is said to be a big plus, and the ability to open the stroller with one hand a lifesaver. There were only a few shortcomings mentioned about the Nuna Pepp Stroller. For one, the stroller does not possess a tray. The basket is also rather small. The straps can be tricky and take some time to lock.
In summation, the Nuna Pepp Stroller provides exceptionally smooth walks; the stroller simply does not have a lot of storage space.
What We Like
- Exceptionally smooth ride
- Brake pad is big and effective
- One-handed open is a lifesaver
- Folds simply
What We Don’t Like
- Not much storage
- Does not have a tray
- Straps can be tricky and may take some time to lock
The Nuna Pepp Stroller is all about accessories. You can trick out your stroller with the finest add-ons, including the Nuna Pepp rain cover, the Nuna Pepp seat liner, the Nuna Pepp dream drape, and the Nuna Pepp footmuff.
The Nuna Pepp Rain Cover
The Nuna Pepp rain cover attaches to the Nuna Pepp Stroller with quick-and-easy velcro. The cover extends from top to bottom of the stroller. This is some excellent coverage to protect your baby from the rain. The cover has holes for breathability and airflow.
The Nuna Pepp Liner
The primary purpose of the liner is to make it easier to keep the stroller clean. To this end, it is conveniently machine washable. The liner also comes in some fun colors, i.e., Sangria and Kiwi.
The Nuna Pepp Dream Drape
The Nuna Pepp Dream Drape is a canopy, which extends for maximum coverage. The Dream Drape is removable. The canopy boasts UPF 50+ protection for your baby. There is also a handy flip out eyeshade.
The Nuna Pepp Footmuff
The Nuna Pepp Footmuff is an accessory that you can include to keep your baby extra warm in cold months. Combine it with the rain cover to withstand Winter weather. The footmuff is made of a plush, ultra-cozy bamboo Oeko-Tex certified material.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Do You Fold A Nuna Pepp Stroller?
A: Unclip the hood, pull it back, and lean it forward until both hooks are on the inside of the pushchair. Release both of the catches, push the handle in, then lock them back off. Unlock the safety catches, fold down, and strap the velcro around the catch.
Q: Does Nuna Pipa Come With A Base?
Why Do We Love the Nuna Pepp?
When all is said and done, there is a lot about the Nuna Pepp to love. The front swivel wheels provide excellent maneuverability, while wheel suspension offers an exceptionally smooth ride.
As a bonus, the Nuna Pepp comes in a few beautiful colors to choose from. You can even include super handy, premium accessories, like the Dream Drape or Footmuff. The result? A stroller that is a rare combination of compact, and versatile, with style and accessories galore.