The Britax B Agile stroller is one of the technologically advanced strollers currently available in the market. Britax B agile strollers are light weighted yet durable. However, they can be tasking to open, especially while holding a baby in one hand or carrying groceries.
To open a Britax B Agile stroller, you have to simultaneously pull the strap in between the seats and press the side buttons. Then you pull the stroller upwards, so it opens up.
You will need both hands so you can tug and plug latches timely. Discover in this article how to open your Britax b agile stroller without breaking a sweat and learn about its attractive features.
How To Open A Britax B Agile Stroller
To open your Britax B Agile stroller, you have to pull and press the strap between the seats and side buttons. Sounds confusing? But it is not hard; here are easy steps to follow.
Step 1: Locate the button at the side close to the handlebar.
Step 2: Now to open your Britax b agile stroller, hold on to the strap in the middle of the seat.
Step 3: Then you remember the button from step 1, press it. You would notice the stroller begins to open.
Step 4: As it opens, place your hand on the stroller’s handlebar.
Step 5: Now unfasten the side button and simultaneously pull the stroller upwards. It opens the stroller.
Similarly, if you want to close up your stroller, you have to follow a more straightforward sequence of steps. The Britax b agile is more manageable to close. To close, unfasten the side button, and then pull the middle strap upwards, and the stroller folds up.
How Do I Ensure My Britax B Stroller Opens And Stores Adequately?
Here is a list of some standard information to know.
- As you open your stroller, you would need both hands, so keep your baby away but safe.
- Be sure the area is clear to avoid any form of disturbance or safety hazards.
- As you open, pay attention to your fingers; you do not want to jam it or hurt yourself.
- If your toddler can walk, restrict them from coming to meet you while you open up the stroller. It is because you can hit them mistakenly.
- If the stroller seems stiff to open or close, it may be time for its maintenance routine. As stated below, oil the joints and bolts.
- To store your Britax b agile stroller, fold your stroller and cover it with a dust bag. Make sure it is not wet or damp; use a towel to wipe it down. Dry it properly before storage.
- In any situation where your stroller refuses to fold, try not to force it. Please open it and inspect the frame for dents. Check for obstructions and clear the area. Oil the joints and try again.
How Do I Maintain My Britax B Agile Stroller?
The Britax b agile stroller, like any other stroller, tends to get dirty. As food particles drop from your baby’s grubby hand, it sticks or hid in different crevices. To clean this stroller;
- Vacuum the seat, to suck out all those left-over particles. You would discover all stuff like grains and cereals as well as other dirt.
- Wipe down the entire stroller with soap and water. Focus on the seat and canopy, clean off the dust and debris that has accumulated there.
- Using a sponge, scrub off any filthy spots.
- Wipe off, with a damp cloth, and then use a dry cloth to blot-dry any liquids from the stroller.
- Place your Britax stroller in a safe place to air-dry.
The frame will need to be checked and cleaned. Check the brakes, ensure it locks and unlock as it should. Clean out any dried debris stuck in between it.
Using a damp soapy cloth, wipe the frame until it is clean. Dry it using another cloth. Confirm that all debris is cleaned off.
It would be ideal if you did not use harsh cleaners or bleach while cleaning as they cause rust or distort the stroller’s longevity. Oil the stroller’s joints and bolts, if necessary.
The wheels are always on the ground, so they must be dirty. Check the wheel and remove stuck hairs and debris. Please make sure all the tires are working as they should.
If necessary, check the air pressure to confirm they are on point. You may need to take out the wheel to clean it properly. Push the release lever to remove the tires.
Store your stroller in a dry place after cleaning. Moisture or wetness allows the growth of molds and even rust. Be sure the stroller is dry before folding it.
It would be ideal not to store the stroller in a hot place as the plastic components can melt. Take out and store separately any detachable accessories. Cover the stroller with a dust bag to avoid grime build-up.
What Makes The Britax B Agile Stroller Better Than Other Types Of Strollers?
The Britax b agile stroller is popular with a lot of parents because of so many reasons. Here are a few;
Fasten And Unfasten
The buckles on this stroller are easy to fasten and unfasten. It makes it easier for parents to use while carrying babies and other bags at the same time.
The storage space is impressive. You can put baby’s things plus a few groceries, and they will fit perfectly. That’s one less thing to worry about while shopping with your little one.
Well, we know the opening seems to require two hands, but the folding technique is fast. You have to pull a strap and it folds up.
The Britax B manufacturers design the strollers to be light-weighted yet reliable. Their lightweight strollers carry the heaviest weight compared to their counterparts in the markets.
The strollers come as a travel system making it easier to travel with your child. Its travel system contains a stroller and a car seat. Britax car seats do not require professional instalments.
The manufacturers specifically design Britax strollers for toddlers, but they can be adjusted to suit a newborn. You have to get an infant seat and attach it to the stroller. You can take this seat out as the child outgrows it.
The bassinet protects your baby from the harsh sunlight. It is also well ventilated to keep your little one cool and calm, especially in the summer. The ventilator mesh can be used as a window to monitor your sleeping child.
The rear brakes are sensitive, and you can apply them by tapping them with your foot. The stroller is easy to maneuver and stop as required. The wheels are easy to push and guarantee your baby enjoys the ride. You can move or pull the stroller with one hand, and it complies accordingly.
The Britax B Agile stroller is a functional and great product. You have to open it up with both hands, but it folds up easily. It has attractive features like ample storage and lightweight. But store your stroller in a dry place to ensure its longevity.