The Graco Aire3 Click Connect travel system is a combination of three great Graco products at an affordable price.
Travel systems simplify life for parents.
With a stay-in-car base, a quick attaching car seat, and a feature-packed stroller, these bundles are a no-brainer.
This travel system is a good option for on-the-go families looking for a stroller and carrier to keep up with their busy lifestyle.
- Includes the SnugRide SnugLock 30 Infant Car Seat, rear facing for infants 4-30 lbs.
- Stroller folds easily in one second & with one hand and features a convenient carrying strap for...
- Stroller automatically locks and is self-standing, so it's easy to transport & store
The Graco Aire3 Combo
The Graco Aire3 travel system includes the Aire3 stroller, SnugRide SnugLock 30 infant seat, and the SnugLock base.
The Aire3 is a relatively lightweight stroller designed for optimum maneuverability.
Its three-wheel setup is perfect for navigating tight spaces with your little one.
Transport and storage never have to be a concern. It is outfitted with a one-hand, one-second fold system.
When folded it auto-locks to stay folded and is free-standing. It also includes a strap for simple carrying.
The stroller is equipped with many comfort features.
Parents receive a tray with storage and two cup holders.
This is in addition to a spacious basket underneath.
Stroller occupants will love the extra-large canopy with zippered sun visor and reclining seat.
The removable armrest bar even includes a child cup holder.
- SnugLock Technology: a hassle-free 3-step installation using vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- Infant car seat grows with and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 to 30 pounds and up to 30...
- Adjustable base offers 4 recline positions, providing the right position for proper installation
This stroller can accommodate riders weighing up to 50lbs.
Smaller children and infants can use the child seat that reclines completely flat.
Alternatively, the click-connect feature allows it to attach to any Graco SnugRide infant seat.
The convertible three- or five-point harness will keep any occupant safe and secure.
The Aire3 travel system is specifically bundled with the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 30 infant car seat.
This seat was designed for simple and secure protection.
The five-point harness can be easily adjusted from the front.
A removable pillow provides head and body support for little ones.
The seat shell is complete with energy absorbing EPS foam.
Additionally, it has been side-impact tested and crash-tested to meet all safety standards.
Tests prove it can even withstand extreme temperatures.
The base is tailored to make every aspect of installation effortless and accurate.
Like most bases, it includes a level indicator and click-connect attachment.
However, it also has four recline positions and SnugLock Technology.
SnugLock is an included lock-off system.
To install the base, adjust the recline, and use the LATCH system or your vehicle’s seat belt to secure it.
Then tighten the belt or straps.
Finally, lower the SnugLock arm until it clicks. This very tightly locks the base into place, allowing for minimal movement.
All three components offer safety, comfort, and convenience while not being too bulky or flashy.
This simple system is ideal for active families who enjoy travel.
- The stroller is ultra-transportable and includes common comfort features
- The car seat is simple, yet achieves high safety ratings
- The base is designed for accurate and uncomplicated installation
- All three components feature click-connect for easy transitions
- Available in two color schemes, McKinley or Gotham
- Car Seat: accommodates infants weighing 4-30lbs and up to 30”
- Stroller: can accommodate children weighing up to 50lbs
- Rotating sun canopy
- Removable head and body pillow
- The base features a storage compartment for the manual and LATCH connectors
- The base has SnugLock technology
- Machine-washable seat pad
- 7-year lifespan from date of manufacture
- Carrying strap
- Locking front swivel wheel
- Child seat reclines flat to become an infant carriage
- Canopy includes mesh peek-a-boo window
- Single action brakes
- Seat weight: 7lbs
- Seat height: 16.02”
- Seat depth: 27.35”
- Listed seat width: 17.75”
- Depth: 17”
- Length: 36.9”
- Width: 34.5”
- Height: 40”
- Weight: 21.85lbs
- The stroller is very portable
- Installing the base is secure and easy every time
- The car seat is safe and simple
- All components have click-connect technology for enhanced compatibility
- The stroller can be difficult to maneuver over rough terrain
- The click-connect feature can be challenging when connecting the stroller to the car seat
- Car seat harness is not “no-rethread” and has to be manually adjusted
Expiration & Warranty
Graco provides a limited one year warranty from the date of purchase.
In the event that your car seat, base, or stroller aren’t functioning properly or have damaged parts, contact Graco.
If you are within the warranty period the parts or product may be replaced for free.
SnugRide car seats, including the SnugRide 30, produced between 3/1/11 – 5/31/13 were recalled.
This recall was due to a possible difficulty unlatching the harness.
Graco will provide a replacement harness buckle, if contacted, in order to remedy the issue.
Graco Aire3 Travel System vs. Chicco Bravo
The Chicco Bravo LE travel system is an upgraded and more expensive system than the Aire3.
It has quite a few additional features in terms of both the car seat and stroller.
Stroller offerings include an adjustable handlebar, an extra seat cushion with luxury fabrics, and optional conversion to a frame stroller.
The car seats are comparable. The Chicco KeyFit 30 Zip has a weight limit of 30 pounds.
The bases have similar lock-off technology. However, the Chicco model includes a stabilizing foot.
- Both stroller child seats allow multi-position recline
- Both stroller canopies include a visor
- Each stroller has a lower storage basket
- One-handed fold
- Strollers include an alternative carry handle/strap
- Identical weight limits (infant seats and strollers)
- Lock-off technology in car seats
- Bravo LE converts to frame stroller
- Bravo LE stroller has a child tray with two cup holders
- Bravo LE stroller includes an extra seat cushion
- Bravo LE stroller parent tray and cup holders also have a zippered storage pouch
- Bravo LE stroller has four wheels
- Bravo LE stroller handlebar adjusts to three different positions
- Bravo base has a leveling foot
- Chicco KeyFit 30 seat includes a canopy with a mesh window, removable visor, and cozy zippered boot
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear. Maximum Weight for strollers: For Children up to 50...
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort. Product Weight without...
Comparing It To Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
The Chicco Bravo Trio is not as fancy as the Bravo LE. It is more like Aire3 Travel System. The stroller is of a four-wheel design but closely resembles the Aire3 in comfort offerings. One notable difference is the Bravo LE optional conversion to a frame stroller.
The included Chicco car seat, the KeyFit 30, is nearly identical to the SnugRide SnugLock 30. The bases are also very similar with exception to the Chicco leveling foot.
- Quick fold and free-standing capabilities on both strollers
- Identical weight limits (car seats and strollers)
- Strollers offer multi-position recline
- Both strollers have linked braking system
- Stroller storage basket
- Car seats have lock-off technology
- Car seats include bubble level indicator, EPS foam, and retractable canopy
- Bravo stroller child tray has two cup holders
- Frame stroller option with the Bravo
- Bravo stroller is a four-wheel design
- The Bravo stroller has an adjustable handlebar
- Bravo base includes leveling foot
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base ; Front...
- Stroller features removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key...
- Stroller features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels?and a self-standing compact folded position
The Aire3 stroller is compatible with any Graco SnugRide car seat.
The SnugLock base is compatible with most SnugRide car seats. Additionally, the SnugRide SnugLock 30 car seat is compatible with most SnugLock bases.
Honest Customer Reviews
The Graco Aire3 travel system receives decent reviews.
Parents find that the stroller handles well and provides just enough comfort features.
The simple fold and free-standing mechanisms are well-liked.
The car seat base installation offerings are greatly appreciated for being user-friendly and safe.
Though parents like the SnugLock technology for safety, it does have a drawback. It makes the base very difficult to detach from the car.
Additionally, parents love the “snug” aspects of the seat though some find it too narrow and shallow.
In the end, some included features have strong advantages, but these also pose problems.
- The stroller is lightweight, and many tasks can be completed with one hand
- The car seat is very light and compact
- SnugLock technology makes installation very safe and super simple
- The stroller storage basket is hard to access due to child seat
- The car seat canopy often falls back during travel
- Ease of use of the system
- The stroller is not recommended for rough terrain
Overall, A Simple System For On-the-Go
The Graco Aire3 Click Connect travel system is a great combination of three well-designed products.
Each is produced with parent convenience and child safety in mind.
Although the system may lack some popular upgraded features, it is still comfortable.
The ease of installation and simple transition aspects make this a perfect travel system for busy families.
Last update on 2020-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API