This Evenflo Sibby Travel System, review covers all elements; including the base, car seat, and stroller in great detail. It is a great 3-in-1 package for parents. Sibby Travel System includes a car seat, a compatible car seat base, and a stroller. The car seat and base have many great features to keep your little one safe and comfortable. The stroller has additions that parents will love and even a few features for siblings!
The Car Seat
The Sibby Travel System contains the LiteMax 35 infant car seat. This car seat has active parents in mind and is one of the lightest car seats to carry. However, just because it is lightweight does not mean it lacks any safety features.
The LiteMax has a multi-position harness that can be adjusted as your child grows. The car seat is rear-facing only and accommodates children weighing 4-35 pounds. Because of the extended rear-facing weight limit, you will likely need to occasionally adjust the harness. There are three shoulder strap positions, three waist strap options, and three crotch strap positions.
The seat comfortably fits even the smallest of infants with its removable padded insert. To keep your baby cool, the LiteMax 35 car seat has temperature regulating fabric. The extendable car seat canopy protects them from the sun.
The car seat base offers two recline positions and has an easy to read colorized indicator. The base is uncomplicated to install thanks to push-button SureSafe LATCH connectors. Alternatively, the car seat base can be installed with only the seat belt if your vehicle does not have LATCH anchors.
For extra security, the base contains an extra-grip lock off to firmly hold the threaded seat belt in place. The car seat may be used without the base by threading the seat belt through the guided belt path. Finally, the car seat is FAA certified and tested to meet twice the impact limits set in federal guidelines.
- Durable Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Sibby Travel System is the Perfect Stroller for Your...
- This Stroller, Baby Carrier, and Ride-Along Board Are Made of High-Quality Materials and Assembled...
- Easy to Fold & Store: The Lift-To-Fold Design of Our Evenflo Car Seat and Travel System is Easy to...
Evenflo Sibby Travel System Review
The car seat can be easily removed from the base with the press of a lever. The base can then remain in your car while you attach the car seat to your stroller.
The Evenflo Sibby Travel System stroller allows the LiteMax car seat to connect with a click. Your child can then remain in their car seat, facing you while you stroll along. The three-position car seat handles ensure that it is not only ergonomic to carry but can be stowed out of the way when attached to the stroller.
Other great offerings included with the stroller are an extended canopy with peekaboo, a mesh storage pocket, an extra-large storage basket, cruiser tires, and a parent cup holder. Two features that put the Sibby stroller over the top are the multi-position stroller seat and the ride-along sibling board.
The Sibby name originates from the convenience of the stroller for siblings. The ride-along board can be easily stored away when not in use. When a sibling wants to join, the board allows them to stand behind the stroller seat and in front of the parent while holding onto the stroller handlebar.
The large back wheels of the stroller are cruiser style providing great maneuverability. The stroller has a small turning radius, and the ride is smooth. When finished, the stroller can be folded with one hand by pressing a release; the footboard does not even have to be removed. The entire system is made for families on the go. The car seat, as mentioned, is extremely lightweight. Likewise, the stroller is simple to fold and easy to transport.
- The Evenflo Sibby Travel system contains a stroller, the LiteMax 35 car seat, and car seat base
- The car seat is easy to install and effortless to carry
- The stroller allows the car seat to click on or can be used alone in multiple reclines
- The ride along board allows siblings to use the stroller as well
- It is available in the following colors: raspberry, grey mineral, slate blue, or charcoal
- Rear-facing only
- Suits children 4-35lbs and 17-32 inches in height
- Six-year expiration date from the date of manufacture
- Stroller seat accommodates children up to 50lbs
- Ride-along board can be used by children weighing 50lbs or less
- For use by children aged newborn to five years
- Washable and removable seat pad
- Full coverage canopy
- Lightweight (weighs 8.8 pounds)
- Multi-position harness
- Ride-along sibling board
- Oversized storage basket and extra mesh pocket
- Sport-style comfort handles
- Cruiser wheels with enlarged rear tires
- Seat weight: 8.8lbs without base, 10lbs with base
- Height: 24”
- Seat depth: 28.5”
- Listed seat width: 19”
- Length: 43.75”
- Width: 34”
- Height: 22”
- Weight: 19.85
There is no expiration date listed for the stroller included with the Evenflo Sibby Travel System.
The car seat and base included in the system expire six years after the date of manufacture. This date can be found on your car seat label or in your owner’s manual.
The Evenflo Sibby Travel System
- Three necessities in one system
- Stroller can be used by two children at once
- The car seat is one of the lightest models
- Stroller has many great features for parents
- Can be difficult to fit in smaller cars as 1.5” must remain between the vehicle seat back and the car seat
- The car seat is long
- Car seat is rear-facing only
- Buckles may be hard to undo
Comparison of the Evenflo Sibby Travel System vs. the Chicco Bravo LE Travel System
The Evenflo Sibby Travel System and the Chicco Bravo LE Travel System share many features; however, there are some key differences.
Both systems allow for a car seat to easily connect to the stroller and the car seats have an adjustable base and harness system, a canopy, a removable infant insert, and the LATCH system.
Both of the strollers can be folded for transportation, and they both can accommodate children up to fifty pounds. Further similarities include a reclining seat, a canopy, a large storage basket, and cruiser tires.
However, the Bravo LE system has a child tray as well as a parent tray with two cup holders. The single bar handle can be moved to one of three positions for parent comfort, and for your little one, it includes a removable padded seat cushion. One thing it does not feature is a ride-along board for sibling use.
The final notable difference is the price. The Chicco Bravo LE Travel System is markedly more expensive than the Evenflo Sibby Travel System.
- Similar car seat weights
- Similar car seat features (canopy, adjustable harness, multi-position recline, removable infant inserts)
- Both strollers have a storage basket, canopy, cruiser tires, reclinable seat, and fifty-pound weight limit
- Both strollers easily fold for transport
- Each stroller has a quick connect feature for car seat attachment
- The Chicco car seat does not have an extra-grip lock off but instead the SureCinch feature for LATCH anchors
- Stroller by Chicco does not have a sibling ride-along board
- The Chicco stroller does not have a multi-position footrest
- It has two parent cup holders, a parent tray, a child tray with cup holder, removable seat cushion, and accommodates two additional car seat models
- The Chicco Bravo LE Travel System is more expensive
Similarly, the car seat can only be used with the LiteMax base. It cannot be used with any other base from any other manufacturer.
Off-brand adapters that allow your LiteMax 35 car seat to attach to a different brand of stroller may be available online. However, any product produced by a company other than your car seat or stroller manufacturer may void your product warranty.
Who is Evenflo?
Evenflo is a subset of the company Good Baby International. However, the Evenflo company is headquartered in the United States and was founded in the 1920s.
Over the many years of its operation, it has become a trusted parent name for various baby products. All of their items face rigorous safety testing and are designed with the comfort of both the child and parent in mind.
Honest Customer Reviews
Parents enjoy the fact that this bundle provides them with all three must-haves, a car seat, a stroller, and a car seat base. The inclusion of a ride-along board for a sibling is a welcome addition. The stroller and car seat each have many great features to keep your little one safe and comfortable.
One complaint among parents was the length of the car seat. Some found that it was too long to fit comfortably in smaller vehicles, especially with the installation caveat that the vehicle seat must be at least one inch away from the car seat.
Additionally, a few parents remarked that once their child was over twenty pounds, it was difficult to get the seat level. Thankfully, the colorized and clearly marked level indicator should help with this.
- Three necessities in one package
- Ride-along board for a sibling
- Great stroller features such as the oversized storage basket, extendable canopy, and infant seat connectors
- The addition of many nice car seat features, such as a removable/washable seat cover and adjustable harness
- The seat may be too long for some vehicles, causing the driver or passenger to sit uncomfortably far forward
- Difficult to make the seat level once the child weighs over twenty pounds
Evenflo produces a few of their own accessories to be used with their Sibby Travel System.
The rain shield will be sure to keep your little one dry when you are out and about. It attaches at the handlebars and provides full coverage all the way down to the footrest. The side panels feature zippers to easily gain access to your child, as well as mesh for ventilation.
- Protect Your Child: From rain, wind and other outdoor elements.
- Universal Fit: On most single strollers.
- Mesh Side Panels: Provides ventilation for your child.
The universal cup holder is also produced by Evenflo. Not only will it attach to your stroller, but almost any other item with tube-style manufacturing, such as a shopping cart. It won’t let your drink slip thanks to its extra-grip rubber lining. It is lightweight and sturdy, so it can be used over and over again.
- Use It Anywhere: Attach to strollers, beach chairs, shopping carts and more
- Soft, Rubber Inner Ring: Allows for a secure grip on beverage holders of multiple sizes.
- Easy To Clean: Cup detaches from clamp for easy cleaning. Dishwasher-safe.
How much does the Evenflo Sibby stroller weight?
The stroller weighs just under twenty pounds at 19.85
How do I fold my Sibby stroller?
In the seating area, there is a seat folding strap; it is generally stored in a pocket. Once you have made sure the rear brakes are on, and the canopy is closed, you can pull the seat fold strap. The stroller will then collapse and click into the folded position.
To unfold, unlatch the lock on the side of the frame just above the wheels. Pull upward on the handlebars until it pops open and clicks into place.
How do I clean my Sibby stroller?
The fabric of the stroller can be spot cleaned with cool water and soap. Do not immerse the fabrics or soak them. Using harsh cleaners is also not recommended.
Metal and plastic pieces can be wiped down with a damp cloth and then dried. The Evenflo manual states that on occasion, a small amount of vegetable oil can be applied to moving parts to reduce normal wear and tear.
Safe and Versatile
The Evenflo Sibby Travel System is the perfect package for parents who want it all. Because the car seat, base, and stroller come as a bundle, they pair seamlessly with one another.
The stroller includes a ride-along board for brother or sister as well as numerous other attributes that both parent and baby will enjoy.
The stroller can be easily folded for transportation, and both the stroller and car seat are astonishingly lightweight.
If you are looking for a safe and versatile travel system that has the ability to accommodate a sibling as well, look no further than the Evenflo Sibby Travel System.
Last update on 2020-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API